Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tornados and Hail...Oh My

Just what we were praying for. A nice fat hail storm. We already have our ad set to go at the radio station for just such an occasion as this. However, we didn't take into account the fact that we would probably have to get a new roof on the shop if this should happen. Hmmm,well everything else has been replaced so why not this too? I don't know the extent of damage the storm caused as far as cars go but our last good storm kept the body shops busy for over a year. I have Shiloh's phone now and people are texting like crazy saying things like Hooray for Hail. I say "Ditto".

Spell check dosen't like "texting" someone needs to update that.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

I had to read your post twice before I realized why Hail is a blessing to ya'll. ;) Ya...I gotcha now...yay! so glad to hear that and I hope it didn't do too much damage to the shop! (or your cars) :D Today we had a nice snow storm...This weather is crazy!

Followers