Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not Me Monday...only one day late.



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I would never give in and make a dreaded trip to Wal-Mart to get a price adjustment from an ad to a store that we don't have and then get so distracted while there I forget about picking up the product I wanted to buy in the first place. I wouldn't then be almost all the way to my car when I realized that I had forgotten not only the product itself but also the coupon for the product. I would feel ridiculous hauling two out of three children all the way to Wal-Mart for absolutely no reason at all.
I would also on the same trip never leave my keys dangling from the cart that I left at the exit cause two of my three children were big enough to walk to the car. Then I would never race back inside trying to beat the unsuspecting shopper who would "steal" my keys. Can you imagine if I did do that? Ridiculous. If that were to happen I would go to customer service and explain my predicament right away and wait patiently until the honest thief turned my keys in. I wouldn't race around in the produce department looking for almost empty carts with a set of keys hanging on the right side. No not me. Thinking of something so dumb makes me laugh even now. I would not stand at the exit for almost five minutes waiting before thinking to check customer service.

Last weekend when our kitty was missing for four days I did not assume she was a food snob and simply ran away when we ran out of canned cat food. I would never forget to check the garage to see if she were accidentally locked inside with no food or water for that long. Nope not me. And then if that did happen I would not forget so soon when she went missing again to check the garage. I wouldn't just assume that she was finally "due" and was off having kittens somewhere. That would be so silly. Of course I would go to the garage the instant she missed breakfast. Not the cars. To check about accidental imprisonment. Checking the cars would be almost dumb.

I would never sleep until 8:34 when we needed to leave the house at 8:35. If the time change did get the best of me I wouldn't decide to go anyway and pass out go-gurts and call it breakfast. I would certainly never skip a morning diaper change and load up two out of three small children into the van in their p.j.'s. Naw. I'd probably just say forget working out today. Of course I didn't do those things...not me.

No comments:

Followers