Friday, April 9, 2010

Lemonade For Compassion

Update: The lemonade stand is now closed! We sold pink lemonade,popsicles,water bottles and glow sticks. We earned 25.82 to donate to Compassion. I'll upload photos as soon as I can find the cable that goes to the camera. Now I have to go donate!



Hello friends! I just wanted to let you know that after reading what this Mama was doing to help these Mamas I thought we would do our part. So click HERE to read about what this Mama is doing and if you are so inspired make a donation of your own! Or you can stop by our house from 3 to 5:30 (or until we get tired and run out of supplies) and have some lemonade and a popsicle and we will donate all proceeds to Compassion Child Survival Program! I'll post photos of our endeavor tonight when we are all done! Thanks for taking the time to help!

No comments:

Followers